It is well established that Corporate Governance is the foundation upon which an institution's culture is enshrined. It is under this premise that GetBucks Eswatini shows leadership, strategic planning, oversight and accountability, through its Board of Directors and Sub Committees.
GetBucks Eswatini is a registered financial services provider that subscribes to the general code of good credit practice as prescribed by the Consumer Credit Act, 2016.
We offer short and long-term loans to public and private employees. We advance affordable loans within the shortest time possible. In 24 hours of receipt of complete application details, we help our valuable customers balance life and money.
The Company was established in 2014, then as a subsidiary of Getbucks South Africa. We are now gearing towards becoming fully localized. We uphold the highest standards of corporate governance perched on the popular King IV principle. Strategic oversight in Getbucks Eswatini is provided by an immaculate Board of Directors composed of highly skilled professionals from diverse key sectors.
While fully adhering to international best practices and the creeds of building and growing a sustainable business to create shareholder value and profitability, Getbucks Eswatini has a distinct mandate. We have a monumental obligation of generating E406 million to repay the Investors, whose hard-earned savings dissipated with the infamous Ecsponent Eswatini scandal between 2014 and 2019. About 1148 Investors comprising largely aged pensioners, individuals, cooperative societies and businesses had their investments embezzled by unscrupulous business people. A large portion of the funds were deviously migrated to south Africa and were never repaid.
Board of Directors
Our board has diverse and well experienced members. This enables GetBucks Eswatini to be innovative, agile, responsible corporate citizen and accountable. The Board comprises the following members.
- Zinhle Charity Matsebula - Independent Non-Executive Director (Chairperson)
- Nontokozo Davidson - Independent Non-Executive Director Lead Independent (Member)
- Shirley Motsa - Independent Non-Executive Director (Member)
- Musa Hlatshwayo - Independent Non-Executive Director (Member)
- Ndumiso Mamba - Non-Executive Director (Member)
- Lungile Nxumalo - Independent Non-Executive Director (Member)
- Bonginkosi Max Mkhonza - Executive Director (Member)
- Sandile Mthethwa - Company Secretary
Audit & Risk Committee
Provides independent oversight and assurance on financial reporting, risk management and compliance matters to enhance transparency, accountability and the overall effectiveness of corporate governance. The Committee comprises of.
- Shirley Motsa - Chairperson
- Nontokozo Davidson - Member
- Musa Hlathswayo - Member
- Nonophile Dine - Permanent Invitee
The committee’s purpose amongst other obligations is to set appropriate remuneration system for every member of the company, reviewing the composition of Directors and executive officers. The Committee comprises of.
- Lungile Nxumalo - Chairperson
- Ndumiso Mamba - Member
- Bonginkosi Max Mkhonza - Member